royal stage Student Hub
New/Enrolled Students Sign Up for Monthly Autopay Below or Individual Classes Here
Upcoming Dates To Remember
Nov 20-26 - No classes - HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
December 2 - Christmas Carnival
December 4-9 - Final week of fall classes
January 8 - Winter session begins
April 5-8 - Narnia: The Lion, The Witch & the Wardrobe performances
May 20 - Spring showcase performances (3pm & 6pm)
June 18-21 - Summer classes begin
Summer camp session 1
June 25-28 - Summer camp session 2
July 9-12 - Summer camp session 3
July 16-19 - Summer camp session 4
July 23-26 - Summer camp session 5
August 27 - Fall classes begin
November 16-18 - Children's Musical performances
December 1 - Christmas Carnival
Dress Code & Conduct
As a Christian performing arts ministry, we strive to remain humble in spirit and appropriate in dress. Specific dance attire is required for dance technique classes. Your instructor will specify upon registration. For visual art, music and drama – all participants are expected to continue to dress modestly. For dance rehearsals, the dress code is as follows:
1) Hair pulled back out of face
2) Tank leotard - any color. (Must be nude for performances) - Here's a great place to get one.
3) Optional t-shirt or tank top over leotard. Most participants opt to wear one.
4) Pants you can comfortably move in, such as jazz pants, sweats, track pants, modest shorts, etc. Please no jeans.
5) Black dance shoes (jazz or ballet) one month prior to performance. If other shoes are required, your teacher will make an announcement with adequate lead time.