Upcoming Dates To Remember
August 27 - Fall classes begin
September 3 - Labor Day **NO MONDAY CLASSES**
October 20 - Royal Stage Pumpkin Spice Cinema, 6pm
Oct 31 - Halloween **NO WEDNESDAY CLASSES**
November 2-4 - Dear Edwina performances
Nov 22-25 - Thanksgiving Break **NO THURS-SUN CLASSES**
December 1 - Community Christmas Carnival, 10am-2pm
December 1 - 2 - Christmas Candlelight Showcase
December 9-19 - Heart of Arts Trip to Haiti
January 7 - Spring classes begin
Dress Code & Conduct
As a Christian performing arts ministry, we strive to remain humble in spirit and appropriate in dress. Specific dance attire is required for dance technique classes. Your instructor will specify upon registration. For visual art, music and drama – all participants are expected to continue to dress modestly. For dance rehearsals, the dress code is as follows:
1) Hair pulled back out of face
2) Tank leotard - any color. (Must be nude for performances) - Here's a great place to get one.
3) Optional t-shirt or tank top over leotard. Most participants opt to wear one.
4) Pants you can comfortably move in, such as jazz pants, sweats, track pants, modest shorts, etc. Please no jeans.
5) Black dance shoes (jazz or ballet) one month prior to performance. If other shoes are required, your teacher will make an announcement with adequate lead time.