All of our classes, social nights and showcase performances are open to everyone, regardless of their religious affiliation.
Royal Stage is a non-denominational Christian arts ministry, committed to raising up godly artists, while also striving to reach the unbelieving community both locally and abroad..We will "praise the Lord in the dance " (Psalms 149:3) – be it hip hop, modern, jazz, lyrical, ballet or liturgical, as well as in drama and musical stylings.
Our ministry verses are Romans 10:15 and Ephesians 1:19-20, as we rejoice in the ways we have seen Him use humble hearts and seemingly small gifting to do powerful and remarkable things for the kingdom.
We are a bible-believing ministry. We believe the bible to be the inspired word of God and do not support the addition of any other book or document. We are 100% rooted in the truth of the Bible, and do not add nor take away from the words professed.
Finally, we require each participant to act lovingly and accepting of their neighbor, and to love God with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength (Mark 12:30).
Dress Code & Conduct
As a Christian performing arts ministry, we strive to remain humble in spirit and appropriate in dress. Specific dance attire is required for dance technique classes. Your instructor will specify upon registration. For visual art, music and drama – all participants are expected to continue to dress modestly. For dance rehearsals, the dress code is as follows:
1) Hair pulled back out of face
2) Tank leotard - any color. (Must be nude for performances) - Here's a great place to get one.
3) Optional t-shirt or tank top over leotard. Most participants opt to wear one.
4) Pants you can comfortably move in, such as jazz pants, sweats, track pants, modest shorts, etc. Please no jeans.
5) Black dance shoes (jazz or ballet) one month prior to performance. If other shoes are required, your teacher will make an announcement with adequate lead time.
We also encourage all arts participants to lead a godly life THROUGHOUT, rather than just at rehearsal. Failure to be 100% for God (one foot in the world, one foot out…) will disqualify dance and drama participants from leading roles in our productions. We strive to find participants that are sold out for Christ and desire to instill and inspire that passion in others.