All of our classes, social nights and showcase performances are open to everyone, regardless of their religious affiliation.
Royal Stage is a non-denominational Christian arts ministry, committed to raising up godly artists, while also striving to reach the unbelieving community both locally and abroad. Our name comes from the idea that everyone should be treated like royalty - we are ALL sons & daughters of a King, and we deserve to be treated with love, respect & encouragement.
Our ministry verses are Romans 10:15 and Ephesians 1:19-20, as we rejoice in the ways we have seen Him use humble hearts and seemingly small gifting to do powerful and remarkable things for the kingdom.
Regardless of religious affiliation, we require each participant to act lovingly and accepting of their neighbor (Mark 12:30).
Dress Code & Conduct
As a Christian performing arts ministry, we strive to remain humble in spirit and appropriate in dress. Specific dance attire is required for dance technique classes. Your instructor will specify upon registration. For visual art, music and drama – all participants are expected to continue to dress modestly. For dance rehearsals, the dress code is as follows:
1) Hair pulled back out of face
2) Tank leotard - any color. (Must be nude for performances) - Here's a great place to get one.
3) Optional t-shirt or tank top over leotard. Most participants opt to wear one.
4) Pants you can comfortably move in, such as jazz pants, sweats, track pants, modest shorts, etc. Please no jeans.
5) Black dance shoes (jazz or ballet) one month prior to performance. If other shoes are required, your teacher will make an announcement with adequate lead time.