royal stage student hub
For your convenience, you may pay for monthly class autopay below.
Upcoming Dates To Remember
April 5-14 - Cinderella performances
April 20 - Easter weekend, no classes today
May 2 - Big Day of Giving
May 19 - Spring picture day! *class time slot TBA*
May 19 4:00pm (kids) 6:30pm (adults) - Matilda the Musical auditions
May 31- Spring showcase dress rehearsal *class time slot TBA*
June 1 6pm - Spring showcase
June 2 6pm - Spring showcase
June 17 - Summer camps and classes start
August 2-11 - Matilda the Musical performances
August 3 - The Color Run
August 26 - Fall Classes start
August 26 6pm - Christmas Carol auditions
November 22-24 - Christmas Carol performances
December 7 10am-2pm - Christmas Carnival
December 7 6pm - Winter showcase
December 8 6pm - Winter showcase
December 10-19 - Haiti Missions Trip 2019
Dress Code & Conduct
As a Christian performing arts ministry, we strive to remain humble in spirit and appropriate in dress. Specific dance attire is required for dance technique classes. Your instructor will specify upon registration. For visual art, music and drama – all participants are expected to continue to dress modestly. For dance rehearsals, the dress code is as follows:
1) Hair pulled back out of face
2) Tank leotard - any color. (Must be nude or black for performances) - Here's a great place to get one.
3) Optional t-shirt or tank top over leotard. Most participants opt to wear one.
4) Pants you can comfortably move in, such as jazz pants, sweats, track pants, modest shorts, etc. Please no jeans.
5) Black dance shoes (jazz or ballet) one month prior to performance. If other shoes are required, your teacher will make an announcement with adequate lead time.