For your convenience, you may pay for monthly class autopay below.
Upcoming Dates To Remember
Aug 26 - First week of fall classes; auditions for A Christmas Carol & 12 Daze of Christmas
Oct 12 - Fall Festival & Film
Nov 22-24 - A Christmas Carol performances
Dec 7 10am - Annual Christmas Carnival
Dec 7 -8 - 12 Daze of Christmas performances (winter recital)
Jan 6 - First week of spring classes; auditions for Shrek & Into the Woods
April 3-5 - into the Woods performances
April 24-26 - Shrek performances
May 7 - Big Day of Giving
May 30 & 31 - Spring recital
June 15 - First day of summer classes
June 17 - Summer camps and classes start
July 31-Aug 2 - Staff Retreat
Sept 26 - Royal Stage 10th Anniversary Gala
Dress Code & Conduct
As a Christian performing arts ministry, we strive to remain humble in spirit and appropriate in dress. Specific dance attire is required for dance technique classes. Your instructor will specify upon registration. For visual art, music and drama – all participants are expected to continue to dress modestly. For dance rehearsals, the dress code is as follows:
1) Hair pulled back out of face
2) Tank leotard - any color. (Must be nude or black for performances) - Here's a great place to get one.
3) Optional t-shirt or tank top over leotard. Most participants opt to wear one.
4) Pants you can comfortably move in, such as jazz pants, sweats, track pants, modest shorts, etc. Please no jeans.
5) Black dance shoes (jazz or ballet) one month prior to performance. If other shoes are required, your teacher will make an announcement with adequate lead time.